PhD Students in Accountancy & Finance
Our current PhD students in the Department of Accountancy and Finance are:
- Jane Ashman: The development and misuses of the notion of the public interest in accounting.
- Frederico Botafogo: Algebraic accounting - a framework for money.
- Stephanie Chong: Performance Management for 21st century higher education institutions.
- Stephan Essendorfer: Effects of Accounting regimes on volatility. Risk and Financial stability.
- Linda Harold: What are the perceptions of stakeholders regarding performance indicators in New Zealand Universities?
- Duminda Kuruppuarchchi: Examining the nature of the casual relationship between spot and future prices in the commodity market: An International evidence.
- Reza Tajaddini: Technical Analysis in Financial Markets.
- Daniel Tulloch: Essays on the evolving risk-return profile of energy utilities: Understanding the impact of liberalisation and decarbonisation
For information about becoming a PhD student, visit the PhD study pages: