Terms of Reference
- To advise the Senate on policy regarding the Library.
- To advise the Senate, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic and International) and the Univesity Librarian on matters regarding the requirements and resourcing needs of the University Library.
- To consider and advise the University Librarian on service delivery and the conditions of use of the University Library.
- To assist in the planning process and serve as a means of communication between the University and the Library.
- To meet at stated times and to make regular reports to the Senate.
|Composition||Member||Expiry date (if applicable)|
|Division of Humanities (Chair)||Professor E Tribble|
|University Librarian||Mr H Amos||Ex-officio|
|Information Resources Manager, Library||Ms M Fordyce||Ex-officio|
|Central Services Manager, Library||Ms M Miller||Ex-officio|
|Access and Development Services Manager, Library||Ms B Taylor||Ex-officio|
|Information Services Manager, Library||Ms C Bardwell||Ex-officio|
|Hocken Librarian, Library||Ms S Dell||Ex-officio|
|Representative of School of Business||Dr M Parackal|
|Representative of Division of Health Sciences||Dr P Blyth|
|Representative of Division of Humanities|
Associate Professor T Shogimen
|Representative of Faculty of Law||Associate Professor M Robertson|
|Representative of Division of Sciences||Professor K Gordon|
|Representative of the Academic Staff||Dr C S Rogers|
|Representative of Hocken Collections Committee||Professor T Brooking|
|Two undergraduate and one graduate students and one distance learning student Nominated by the Executive of the OUSA|
Mr A Boparai
Ms G Chisholm
Ms H Adcock
Ms V Koszowski
Meetings for the Library Services Committee are on an 'as required basis'.