The following are key policies for University of Otago staff involved in research. Other policies, which may also be relevant, can be found in the University’s Policy Library, and particularly in the Research policies ssection.
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- Externally Funded Research Policy and Application Procedures
- Research Consultation with Maori Policy
- Responsible Practice in Research - Code of Conduct
- Guidelines for ethical practices in research and teaching involving human participants
- Field and Off Campus Activities Policy