Thursday, 14 September 2017 5:48pm
The Meat Industry Association and the New Zealand Food Safety Science & Research Centre are seeking research and development proposals by 27 October 2017.
Various themes are:
- traceability and provenance
- novel solutions for mitigation of pathogens
- novel hazard detection technologies
- smart technologies for storage, packaging and preservation
- consumer and market perceptions concerning food safety
- understanding and mitigating the impact of chemical residues and hazards
- pathogens affecting health and safety
Click for details on how to apply. (.doc 1.6 MB)
For queries, please contact MIA.