Registration is now open for the 34th AWCBR conference
About the conference
In 2016 it will be held from 27-31 August at the Crowne Plaza, Queenstown, New Zealand. AWCBR encourages a multidisciplinary approach to neuroscience and is structured around early morning, late afternoon and evening sessions. This leaves your day free for interaction with other participants while enjoying the pleasures of New Zealand's most popular winter resort (skiing, jet-boating, bungy jumping, paragliding, hiking, rafting or just relaxing).
An invitation to our conference
We sincerely hope you are able to accept our invitation to attend and participate in New Zealand's annual international Neuroscience conference. AWCBR provides the opportunity for you to organise a symposium on your special topic of interest. Please contact Dr Karl Iremonger if you plan to organise a symposium.
Information regarding the AWCBR 2016 will be posted to our mailing list in December. Join our mailing list. Email email@example.com.
We are very pleased to announce that our international invited speakers for 2016 include:
- Research Associate Professor Akiva Cohen, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Dr Katalin Toth, Centre de recherche, Universite Laval Robert-Giffard, Quebec, Canada
- Dr Simon Schultz, Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom
- Associate Professor Ben Harrison, Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Professor Stuart Firestein, Biological Sciences, Columbia University, United States of America