VEP seminar: Digital Banking and Customer Experience
Antonia Watson, ANZ's Managing Director, Retail & Business Banking, kicks-off the Business School's Visiting Executive Programme (VEP) seminar series with her seminar "Digital Banking and Customer Experience".
Bio: Antonia is responsible for 2 million Retail and Small Business customers served by our branch network and contact centres.
Prior to accepting this role in December 2016, Antonia was ANZ New Zealand’s Chief Financial Officer for four years and prior to that she ANZ New Zealand’s Financial Controller for three years. Antonia has also worked for Morgan Stanley in Hungary where she was General Manager of their business services and technology centre that served North America and Europe. Antonia also worked for Morgan Stanley in Sydney and London in various finance roles. Antonia qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG NZ.
Antonia graduated BCom (Hons) in Accounting from the University of Otago in 1992 and is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. She is also a member of Global Women.
- Managing Director Retail & Business Banking, ANZ New Zealand
- Chief Financial Officer, ANZ New Zealand
- Financial Controller, ANZ New Zealand
- Executive Director – General Manager, Budapest Business Services and Technology Centre, Morgan Stanley Hungary
- Finance, Morgan Stanley Australia
- Equity Product Control, Morgan Stanley United Kingdom
- Audit, KPMG Auckland
|Date||Wednesday, 22 March 2017|
|Time||12:00pm - 1:00pm|
|Department||Accountancy & Finance|
|Contact Name||Stephen Geddes|
|Contact Phone||64 3 479 8696|