Panel Discussion: Robots, smart homes, software assistants, self-driving cars
Robots, smart homes, software assistants, and self-driving cars - These systems raise many interdisciplinary questions.
Come along to a diverse panel discussion to learn more. Open to anyone interested in the following questions:
- What are the capabilities of current systems?
- What areas are they weak in?
- What activities should be acceptable to automate?
- How can we enable people to have appropriate levels of trust in these systems?
- What are the broader implications of automation on the work place? The work force? Skills and careers? Society?
- How might society respond?
|Date||Thursday, 14 December 2017|
|Time||4:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Contact Name||Michael Winikoff|
|Contact Phone||+64 3 479 8386|