Business subjects at Otago
The Otago Business School programmes include a variety of subjects that prepare you for a career in business. We currently offer:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Education
- Health Informatics
- Human Resource Management*
- Information Science
- International Business
*Subject to final approval - expected in early November 2016
Business Qualifications at Otago
The Otago Business School offers many programmes from undergraduate level through to executive education.
- Our Undergraduate Degree courses are intended for those studying towards their first University Qualification
- Our Postgraduate Degree and Diploma courses are intended for those who already hold a university qualification, and wish to further their studies
- Our Executive Degree and Diploma, and block courses are intended for business executives. These include The Otago MBA, and Executive Education (block courses)
- Our Multi-discipline degree courses include both undergraduate and postgraduate options
Need More Information About Studying at Otago?
The University of Otago offers a wealth of information for prospective and current students, to assist with enrolment and course administration.
- Information for Prospective Students
- Information for Current Students
- Student Activities and Resources
Study Business at the University of Otago and prepare yourself for a career in the fast-paced corporate world. The Otago Business School offers a variety of academic programmes leading to world-class qualifications, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Many exciting opportunities also exist for you to excel outside of your course of study. These include:
- Business Internship Programme: An internship gives you the opportunity to work in full-time paid employment for six months to a year – while also gaining credit towards your BCom
- The Business Case Competition: an opportunity to test your business skills and solve real business problems
- The Student Exchange Programme: the experience of a lifetime – living and studying overseas!
No matter your background, or aspirations, the Otago Business School has a programme to suit your interests and ambitions!