Save the date - 21 March, 2018 10am-4pm - "Ageing Well: Bio, Psycho, and Social Dimensions" (see Events page for more information)
- Build capacity at Otago for Gerontology research,
- Raise the profile of gerontology research at Otago,
- Mentor new and emerging researchers and professionals in the area of gerontology research and clinical practice,
- Create strong links between Otago researchers and stakeholder groups,
- Build international research collaboration.
The key outcomes of research within CARE have relevance for public policy, business, the health sector, and local communities.
To join CARE
We welcome new members! Please email email@example.com to join.