Interested in career development workshops for your students?
The Career Development Centre provides advice tailored to your discipline. We offer University staff services to support their students’ career development. These include:
- Discipline/faculty-based career workshops
- Career management seminars tailored specifically to discipline
- Access to potential employers via OtagoCareer Hub – an online job vacancy portal delivering graduate job and career information
- Career planning advice
- Job application advice
- Advice on gaining experience
- Advice on finding employment
Please contact us to book a workshop or to talk with one of the Career Development Centre Staff.