Career development services for students
If you’re a current student, graduate or alumnus of Otago, the Career Development Centre can help you with:
- Personal career counseling and advice
- Career self-assessment tools and interpretation
- Job search strategies and networking advice
- Graduate recruitment programme
- Advice for preparing your CV, cover letter, application form, or job interview
- Career resources and information
- Login to OtagoCareerHub to search for job vacancies, career events and career resources
Who can use our services?
The Career Development Centre is primarily for the benefit of current students.
Graduates can use the service in the lead-up to their first full-time position.
Prospective students who are wondering about their career aims and prospects or which careers may result from a course of study can also use our service.
However, if you are wondering about how to enrol or which courses to take, you should talk to one of the University of Otago's Liaison Officers.