The Centre for Innovation building has the following tenants.
- Office of Māori Development
- Otago Genomics & Bioinformatics Facility
- Pacific Development Office - The Pacific Development Office is responsible for monitoring the progress of the Pacific Strategic Framework, which was been adopted by the University of Otago in December 2012. The Framework is the University’s commitment to ensuring equity in student achievement. Email contact: email@example.com
- Photonic Innovations
- Pacific Edge Diagnostics Ltd
- powerHouse Ventures Ltd
- Centre for Bioengineering & Nanomedicine
- NZ Genomics Ltd
- Mastaplex Ltd - Point-of-Care-Diagnosic Solutions (previously known as IPO Ltd)
- Dodd-Walls Development Centre
- Ubiquitome Ltd
- SEED - The SEED programme is designed to combine student entrepreneurial talent, research/teaching expertise and business start up building skills aimed at empowering students to start up by instilling belief, providing tools, and creating significant progress in a short period of time; fostering a culture of enterprise in the research communities by engaging around areas of expertise; creating alignment with incubation and investment pipelines in the city by creating potential opportunities. In 2016 we will see two pilot programmes (SEED and He Kākano) offered in a combined model as a for credit summer school paper hosted by the School of Business, open to both University and Polytechnic Students.
- Upstream Medical Technologies Ltd (UMT) will provide definitive front-line biomarker-based testing for heart disease and associated clinical complications. UMT aims to create sustainable value via a diagnostics platform that uses patent technology based on specialist protein peptides. (contact Ruth.firstname.lastname@example.org)