Do you know if your research involves the CDHB?
If you are:
- Recruiting CDHB patients?
- Collaborating with CDHB staff?
- Using CDHB clinics or staff?
- Accessing data held by the CDHB or patient records?
- Using facilities, buildings or space of the CDHB?
How to get Locality Authorisation (LA)
- You must complete the correct LA form
- The correct LA form will be sent to you based on information you provided with the New Project Registration form
- You must provide all supporting documentation and signatures when you submit the LA form that was provided by the Research Office
- If you use the incorrect form you will be provided the correct form to complete and submit. Incorrect forms will not be processed.
Locality Authorisation requests are usually processed within 5 working days from when you've submitted the correct documentation.
Documents that many be needed to for your Locality Authorisation request:
- Confirmation of ethical approval and safety information
- Māori Consultation and notification to TKW
- Evidence of funding to cover all costs, completed contracting
- Proof of Indemnity
- Signatures of the appropriate clinical and service mangers
Confirmation of required documents will be sent with the Locality Authorisation form after you have completed the new project registration form