A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Monday, 31 December 2018
- Academic background
- Health Sciences, Sciences
- Host campus
- On-campus or via distance?
- Honours, PhD
- Dr Logan Walker
Genomic technologies offer the promise of transforming clinical care, but they also present challenges for patients and their doctors. Potential PhD projects that address these issues provide an opportunity to:
- Identify mutations that alter cancer risk and disease phenotype in families
- Develop new methods for evaluating genetic changes with unknown clinical significance
- Characterise the function of cancer susceptibility genes
ContactDr Logan Walker
Tel 64 3 364 0544