A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Thursday, 8 November 2018
- Academic background
- Health Sciences, Sciences
- Host campus
- On-campus or via distance?
- PhD, Master’s
- Anaesthesia (UOC)
- Professor Ted Shipton
We encourage enquiries from enthusiastic and highly motivated postgraduate students regarding PhD and Master's study
Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Anaesthetic and pain drugs and techniques
- Anaesthesia - pharmacokinetics and dynamics, interface design and outcomes.
- Matching drug delivery to patient needs.
- Post-surgical acute pain and its transition to chronic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Neuropathic pain
- Bio-Psychosocial- Rehabilitative model of chronic pain
- Metabolism and glycaemic control
- Cardiovascular dysfunction and its diagnosis and treatment
- Pulmonary mechanics and management of mechanical ventilation
- Kidney injury in critical illness
ContactProfessor Ted Shipton