A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Wednesday, 8 November 2017
- Academic background
- Sciences, Health Sciences
- Host campus
- On-campus or via distance?
- Medicine (UOC), Medicine (UOW), Microbiology and Immunology
- Associate Professor Richard Jones
- The phenomena of microsleeps and lapses in sustained attention
- Detection and prediction of microsleeps and attention lapses from electrophysiological signals
- Obstructive sleep apnea - treatment efficacy and adverse effects in the brain
- Visit the Christchurch Neurotechnology Research Programme website
- Read Associate Professor Richard Jones' staff profile
ContactAssociate Professor Richard Jones