Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences (PGCertHealSc) endorsed in Nursing (Long-term Conditions Management)
A Postgraduate Certificate comprising 60 points designed for registered nurses in the field of long-term condition management nursing.
a) Admission to the programme shall be subject to the approval of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Health Sciences).
b) Every candidate for the Certificate shall:
- be a graduate or possess an appropriate health professional qualification requiring at least three years' full-time tertiary study
- have experience of or be currently working in the relevant field of health care
- present evidence of ability for advanced level academic study.
Structure of the Programme
Two compulsory papers:
- NURX 427 Long-Term Condition Management (30 points)
- NURX 428 Long-Term Condition Management (Advanced) (30 points)
Contact for Centre for Postgraduate Nursing Studies
Centre for Postgraduate Nursing Studies
University of Otago, Christchurch
PO Box 4345
Tel +64 3 364 3852