A large part of our research programme is focused on mutation characterisation and drawing genotype-phenotype correlations. Physicians worldwide are welcome to contact the lab to enquire about joining this research effort. A requirement is detailed information about the clinical and radiological appearances of the subject.
Below are consent forms, information sheets and phenotype characterisation sheets for studies of genetic causes of malformations.
- Information sheet for a New Zealand participant (128kb)
- Consent form for a New Zealand participant Adult (81kb)
- Consent form for a New Zealand participant Child (82kb)
- Information sheet for a non-New Zealand participant (116kb)
- Consent form for a non-New Zealand participant Adult (83kb)
- Consent form for a non-New Zealand participant Child (83kb)