Terms of Reference
- To review proposed and existing international agreements and make recommendations to senate regarding their approval or continuance.
- To provide oversight of academic and compliance aspects of incoming and outgoing student exchanges
- To provide a mechanism for the co-ordination and exchange of information regarding internationalisation across the Divisions and Departments of the University.
- To assist in the identification of best practices in internationalisation in universities in New Zealand and abroad.
- To provide a forum for ongoing inter-Divisional consideration and discussion of matters relating to internationalisation.
- To submit discussion documents and provide advice to Senate on important issues relating to internationalisation.
- To report annually to Senate on progress in the international activities of the University.
|Composition of the Board||Member||Expiry date (if applicable)|
|Deputy Vice-Chancellor (External Engagement) (Convener)||Professor Helen Nicholson||Ex-officio|
|Pro-Vice-Chancellor (or nominee) of the Division of Commerce||Professor Robin Gauld||Ex-officio|
|Pro-Vice-Chancellor (or nominee) of the Division of Health Sciences||Professor Peter Crampton||Ex-officio|
|Pro-Vice-Chancellor (or nominee) of the Division of Humanities||Professor Tony Ballantyne||Ex-officio|
|Pro-Vice-Chancellor (or nominee) of the Division of Sciences||Professor Richard Barker||Ex-officio|
The Committee has the power to co-opt up to two additional members.
Committee Secretary, Internationalisation Committee, Lynda McIver (firstname.lastname@example.org; ext 8345)
Manager, International Student Services and Mobility
Head, International Engagement and Business Development
Manager, International Admissions
Meetings for 2017
- 13 March
- 8 May
- 12 June
- 14 August
- 9 October
- 20 November
The meetings are held from 2 - 4pm in Room 103, First Floor, International, Archway West Building.
Meetings for 2018
- 12 March
- 7 May
- 11 June
- 13 August
- 8 October
- 19 November