Our distance learning programmes enable you to update your qualifications wherever you live in New Zealand and beyond. We have a particular strength in the postgraduate Health Sciences area. Keep abreast of developments in your field without leaving your home or workplace.
Information for prospective students
- 2016 Distance Learning Prospectus
- See also a new paper for the Master of Social Work (MSW) - available Second Semester
- Guide to Enrolment for Distance Students
- Programmes and Papers
- How Distance Learning works at Otago
- Request a Postgraduate Information Pack
- 2016 Tuition Fees - search by paper code or paper description (name).
- 2016 ID Card Application Form (for Distance students)
- Online ID Card Application (for returning students)
- International Student Enquiries
- Student Profiles
Support for current students
- Before your course begins - are you ready?
- During your course - who can help you within the University?
- Personal Performance & Development Coaching
- IT Courses and study support
- Auckland Study Support Day - Register now! - Saturday 30 July 2016
- Postgraduate Library Workshops - Register now! The following workshops will be offered online:
- 21st April: Managing your references. A hands-on workshop on using Endnote in conjunction with Library resources (basic level).
- 28th April: Surviving your thesis. A workshop on thesis preparation, including copyright issues, submitting, and depositing.
Resources for staff
- 2016 Distance Learning Symposium
- Distance Teaching Resources for Staff
- Distance Learning Strategy to 2020