A research project of not more than 20,000 words.
This paper focuses on the critical aspects in writing a Master's level dissertation in the field of international studies. The dissertation is an 18,000 to 20,000-word research project written over an intensive twelve-month period.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,935.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,450.00|
- Limited to
- Learning Outcomes
- After taking this paper, students will acquire an appreciation of the various methodologies, techniques, and processes involved in writing an MA level dissertation on various aspects of international studies.
- More information link
- View more information about the Master of International Studies
- Teaching staff
- Professor Robert Patman
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.