Principles of aesthetic dentistry for general dental practice. Principles of communication with patients, patient psychology, ethics and professionalism, laboratory procedures, biomaterials, restorative dentistry and fixed prosthodontics.
|Paper title||Principles of Aesthetic Dentistry|
|Points||60 points 60 points 60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (22 January 2018 - 14 December 2018), 2nd Non standard period (22 January 2018 - 22 June 2018), 1st Non standard period (22 January 2018 - 14 December 2018), 2nd Non standard period (22 December 2018 - 22 June 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$17,992.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$31,200.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course co-ordinator: Vincent Bennani
- To be advised
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, research, self-motivation.
view more information about otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop
- Clinical perspective: Acquirement of advanced techniques relevant to aesthetic dentistry, clinical decision making and a wider picture of patient care beyond routine dentistry
- Teamwork: Ability to participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams in delivering dentalservices and to show leadership in terms of aesthetic dentistry