Overview of research techniques. Preparation of research proposal, data collection and analysis, completion of research project and presentation of research dissertation.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (22 January 2018 - 14 December 2018), 1st Non standard period (22 January 2018 - 14 December 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$17,992.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$31,200.00|
- Limited to
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop
- Clinical perspective: Acquirement of advanced techniques relevant to aesthetic dentistry, clinical decision making and a wider picture of patient care beyond routine dentistry
- Teamwork: Ability to participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams in delivering dentalservices and to show leadership in terms of aesthetic dentistry
- More information link
- Teaching staff
- Course co-ordinator: Vincent Bennani
- Paper Structure
- Teaching Arrangements
- To be advised
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, research, self-motivation.
view more information about otago's graduate attributes.