ANAT 452 uses selected topics (such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovarian follicle development and maternal adaptations) to challenge students to critically engage with current reproductive biology concepts. The class format encourages student-driven dialogue rather than lecturer-driven monologue.
|Paper title||Reproductive Biology|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,590.98|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,842.50|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Anatomy Office
Room 231, 2nd Floor
Lindo Ferguson Building (LFB)
Tel 479 7362
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Anatomy's website
- Teaching staff
- 2018 teaching staff to be confirmed. Please contact the Department for more information.
- Teaching Arrangements
- All teaching is undertaken on campus.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Ethics, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An ability to understand and critique current literature and methodologies of reproductive research, particularly regarding the selected topics of polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovarian follicle development and maternal adaptations.