The practice of undertaking research from selecting a methodology through primary data collection and using secondary data, including statistics and big-data analysis.
|Paper title||Research Methodology II|
|Subject||Doctor of Business Administration|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (22 October 2018 - 16 December 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,312.10|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,528.28|
- Limited to
- Limited to: DBA
- This paper includes a compulsory on-campus component at Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Teaching staff
- To be confirmed
- Paper Structure
- Research Strategies
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Teaching Arrangements
- Taught through seminars and online through Blackboard
- Readings will be made available through Blackboard.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Critical thinking, Ethics, Research,
Communication, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will gain
- A highly developed ability to design and conduct a piece of research adopting an appropriate methodological approach, develop a hypothesis, design a tool to generate appropriate data and analyse the data using the most appropriate method
- A highly developed ability to present ideas logically and persuasively to a wide audience using both written and oral means