Advanced study of special topics in Botany.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,282.09|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Changes depending on need and availability.
- Paper Structure
- As determined by the teacher (varies depending on who is teaching the paper).
- Teaching Arrangements
- 12 weekly tutorials or as arranged in class.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the central concepts, theories and current areas of debate.