A single-semester paper representing half of CLAS 490 (normally taken by approved students in the second semester and again in the first semester of the following year).
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,646.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,528.00|
- 72 300-level CLAS, GREK or LATN points
- CLAS 480
- Limited to
- BA(Hons), PGDipArts
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Classics' website
- Teaching staff
- Honours Co-ordinator: Dr Sean McConnell
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- In-depth knowledge of an aspect of the Classical world selected by the student.