An advanced study of metals important to the practice of dental technology.
|Paper title||Dental Materials 4|
|Teaching period||First Semester (19 February 2018 - 1 June 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$400.15|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,879.75|
- DTEC 105
- Limited to
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will build on the dental materials 1 paper (DTEC 105) and will provide the student with a more in-depth basis on dental materials. The emphasis of the course will be on topics that complement the practical components of the course, namely metals and ceramics.
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Neil Waddell
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Critical thinking,
Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.