Data collection and analysis with emphasis on statistical analysis for research in dental technology and biomaterials science. Overview of research techniques. Literature review, research proposal, research project and presentation of dissertation.
|Paper title||Dental Technology Research 3|
|Teaching period||Full Year (19 February 2018 - 12 October 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,986.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$37,595.00|
- DTEC 301, DTEC 302, DTEC 303
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Neil Waddell
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The objective of this paper is to introduce postgraduate students of dental technology to advanced scientific principles underpinning dental materials science, including methods of analysis, design and testing of dental materials.