Students are required to demonstrate practical information and communication technology skills in teaching and learning contexts.
|Paper title||ICT Competency Test|
|Points||0 points 0 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for 2018 have not yet been set|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Dr Sandra Williamson-Leadley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Dr Sandra Williamson-Leadley
- Teaching Arrangements
- This is a competency test, not a paper.
- Textbooks are not required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students are required to demonstrate practical information and communication technology skills in teaching and learning contexts.