Individual research on an approved topic, culminating in a dissertation of up to 20,000 words.
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,293.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$13,056.00|
- 72 300-level GEND points
- GEND 491
- Limited to
- BA(Hons), PGDipArts
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Sociology, Gender and Social Work's website
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Annabel Cooper
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of the paper students will display an in-depth knowledge of a selected area of research, competent research and analytical skills and the ability to complete a large written piece of work.