A supervised research dissertation of up to 20,000 words on an approved topic.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Points||60 points 60 points 60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (23 February 2018 - 21 February 2019), 2nd Non standard period (2 July 2018 - 30 June 2019), 1st Non standard period (23 February 2018 - 21 February 2019), 2nd Non standard period (2 July 2018 - 30 June 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,935.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,500.00|
- Limited to
- Limited to: MA
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Annabel Cooper
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of the paper students will display an in-depth knowledge of a selected area of research, competent research and analytical skills, and the ability to complete a large written piece of work.