An occasional paper on a topic of current interest to staff.
An approved course in Geography that may be either a lecture programme or an individual supervised course of study
|Paper title||An Approved Course in Geography|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,282.09|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- More information link
- View further information about GEOG 464
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Michelle
Involvement from various staff in the Department of Geography
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Greater knowledge in topics of current interest in Geography.