A study of works of two Latin authors of the Classical period.
This paper is devoted to the reading of two Latin authors. The aims of the paper are to extend your knowledge of Latin language and literature while exploring different literary genres in their cultural context.
|Paper title||Advanced Latin Authors 2|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$868.95|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,656.70|
- LATN 212
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- More information link
- View further information about Latin on the Department of Classics website
- Teaching staff
- Lecturer: Professor Jon Hall
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is offered on alternate years in rotation with LATN 328.
- To be advised.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Self-motivation, In-depth knowledge.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An in-depth knowledge of Latin language and literature.
- Paper Structure
- Internal Assessment 40%