A study of selected issues in the philosophy and sociology of law.
|Paper title||Legal Theory|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$646.20|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,856.00|
- LAWS 302 and 66 further LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Michael Robertson
- Course materials are provided by the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Ability to undertake critical legal analysis of topics within property theory