Analysis and assessment of the law relating to the media.
|Paper title||Media Law: Privacy and the Media|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018, expected to be offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for 2018 have not yet been set|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- 96 LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- To be advised.
- Course materials provided by the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Specific to the paper.