Special topics are used to introduce new Law papers to the curriculum.
|Paper title||Special Topic 15:|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018|
|Domestic Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for 2018 have not yet been set|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- 96 LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- To be advised
- Course materials are provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy,
Research, Self-motivation, Global perspective, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Specific to the paper