A supervised project involving original research and leading to the production of a dissertation.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,887.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$7,140.00|
- Pre or Corequisite
- LAWS 501
- Limited to
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Supervised by Faculty of Law staff.
- Course materials and library resources are available.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Be capable of analysing data and writing up, presenting and disseminating research.