Examination of various aspects of how and why firms internationalise.
|Paper title||Advanced Global Business Strategy|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,058.71|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,692.94|
- 72 300-level MANT points
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Professor Elizabeth Rose
- No textbooks are required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspectives,Lifelong learning, Research, Self motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will gain:
- A well-developed mastery of case-based problem solving relating to the challenges and opportunities inherent in business internationalisation
- A well-developed understanding of the issues faced by businesses operating in cross-cultural environments and how these issues relate to the strategies of multinational business operation
- A well-developed ability to critically analyse relevant international business literature and relate the literature to particular problems or challenges facing businesses as they internationalise
- A well-developed ability to present information and opinions in a logical and persuasive manner through both oral and written formats
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Management's website