No matches were found for the specified criteria!
This may be for one of the following reasons:
- The paper is no longer / not yet offered. Please consult the relevant academic department for details of historical or proposed papers.
- You mistyped your search. Retry your search and check that no space was used in any paper code (i.e. use STAT110 not STAT 110), or check the spelling of the search word(s) you used and/or narrow down your criteria before clicking search again.
- The paper may be offered but the criteria you have used to search is too specific or does not match the paper offerings (i.e. STAT110 is not offered by Distance Learning).
Try searching again
Please note the following:
- When searching on paper code - do not add a space between the letters and numbers of a paper code. ie "STAT110" not "STAT 110".
- When searching on keywords - matches in the paper title are ranked higher than matches in the prescriptions.
- You can find all papers from a particular subject and particular level by searching for MATH1, for example, which will return all 100-level MATH papers.
Every paper is identified by a subject code (e.g. RELS for Religious Studies) and a paper number. Until 2014, variants of those codes, ending with 'X', were used for distance learning papers (e.g. RELX for distance papers in Religious Studies), but a single code is now normally used for all papers in the same subject, whether they are offered as internal papers or as distance learning papers or as both (so RELS is the code for all Religious Studies papers regardless of teaching mode).