The study of pop vocal techniques for the twenty-first century vocalist through a series of lectures, seminars and practical recording workshops.
|Paper title||Special Topic: Pop Vocal Performance and Recording|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018, expected to be offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,038.45|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,212.00|
- Prerequisite:18 100-level points
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Learning Outcomes
- Please contact the Department of Music, Theatre and Performing Arts' office for a copy of the most recent paper profile.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Music, Theatre and Performing Arts' website
- Teaching staff
- Convenor: Associate Professor Rob Burns
Teaching Staff: To be advised
- There are no textbooks required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.