|Paper title||Introductory Spanish 2|
|Teaching Period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$779.70|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,307.50|
A continuation of SPAN 131, further developing skills in reading, writing, listening to, and speaking Spanish for students with some basic knowledge of the language.
- SPAN 131 or SPAN 101. You may be able to take this paper without the prerequisite if you can demonstrate the required ability. Use the special permission process to apply to do this.
- SPAN 102 or SPAN 231 or any other more advanced Spanish language paper
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- Students should choose the level of paper appropriate to their knowledge of the language. Students may be moved to a higher or lower level of language paper at the discretion of the Programme Co-ordinator.
- Teaching method
- This paper is taught On Campus
- Learning management system