The University of Otago College of Education offers a number of teaching qualifications for those interested in at early childhood, primary (including primary bicultural) and secondary education. There are also specialist programmes offered at the Southland Campus in Te Pōkai Mātauranga o te Ao Rua (Primary Bicultural Education).
- Bachelor of Teaching (BTchg)
For graduate teachers
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching (PGCertTchg)
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching (GradDipTchg) – Early Childhood Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching (PGDipTchg)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Teaching (MTchg)
- Master of Teaching and Learning (MTchgLn)
Note: See the qualifications page for a full list of qualifications offered by the College of Education.