Call for papers has closed.
Thank you to everyone who has submitted an abstract.
We are currently considering the submitted abstracts and organising a programme. Presentations will be scheduled in multiple parallel streams and organised around the specific Convention article themes:
- Choice and Control (Article 12)
- Rights and Justice (Article 13)
- Family/whānau (Article 23)
- Inclusive Education (Article 24)
- Health and Wellbeing (Article 25)
- Employment and Economic Security (Articles 26 and 27)
- Community Participation (Articles 29 and 30)
The conference will be structured in a way that encourages interaction among participants within and across particular interest and sector groups.
Abstract submission closed on 7 July 2017.
Presenters have now been notified of acceptance.
Please note, all presenters must register for the conference.
If you have any questions about abstract submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the title of your abstract in the subject line.