Celebrating our passion for teaching
Professor Barry Taylor warmly invites you to attend the annual teaching awards ceremony, where we will celebrate clinical teachers who have made outstanding contributions to the teaching and learning environment at the Dunedin School of Medicine.
To inspire us, three previous award winners will give brief presentations on what fuels their passion for teaching.
1:00pm 18th October BARNETT LECTURE THEATRE
Light refreshments will be available after the function
For catering purposes, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 11th October 2017
Download the A4 promotional poster (PDF 330KB)
The following awards will be presented:
- Innovation in Teaching
- Senior Staff Award for Quality in Teaching
- Commendation to Senior Staff for Teaching
- Commendation to Invercargill Teaching Staff
- Certificate to the Registrar Who Has Shown Commitment and Quality in Teaching
- Certificate to the House Surgeon Who Has Shown Commitment and Quality in Teaching
- Certificate to the Trainee Intern Who Has Shown Commitment and Aptitude for Teaching
- Certificate to the Nursing Team Who Has Provided the Best Learning Environment
*The award winners have been nominated by 4th, 5th and 6th Year medical students and endorsed by colleagues.