Education Support Services (ESS) is dedicated to developing and providing quality professional learning and development (PLD) with and for educators to improve outcomes for all learners. We have highly committed and experienced facilitators who draw on current research and practice to build educators’ capability within schools and organisations.
ESS is able to provide support through professional development for teachers and school leaders:
Our services include
- Expert Partners supporting Communities of Learning (CoLs)
- Primary Professional Learning and Development (PLD)
- Secondary Professional Learning and Development (PLD)
- Provisionally Certificated Teachers (PCTs), Overseas Trained Teachers (OTT) and Mentors
- Workshops and Consultancy
We look forward to discussing your PLD needs with you.
University of Otago College of Education partnerships
Te Tapuae o Rehua Consortium
University of Otago College of Education, is part of a consortium which has been awarded English and Māori Medium Ministry of Education contracts. Te Tapuae o Rehua brings together the consortium of Ngāi Tahu, University of Otago and University of Canterbury.