An opportunity for SCTs to access professional support as leaders and share within their school communities.
We will support SCTs by:
- Developing pedagogical practice in teaching and learning
- Helping SCTs to inquire into their practice by using knowledge, data and tools
- Sharing ideas and strategies to help them support teachers working with priority learners
- Applying their learnings to work with other Teachers
This will be achieved by:
- Building their kete of ideas and strategies
- Sharing an inquiry into their own practice
- Working collaboratively with other SCTS in the region
Secondary Facilitation Team including Mal Thompson, Denise Hitchcock, Cheryl Pym, Kate Rice, Ian Stevens and Stephen Williams.