Thursday, 11 May 2017
- ERG04, Education and Resource Centre, 157 Union Street East
Trish Wells and Dr Susan Sandretto, University of Otago College of Education
Friday, 31 March 2017
- University Book Shop (UBS), 378 Great King Street, Dunedin
"Every once in a while, a dolphin will come to the island beside The Pathway of the Whales. It will leap and play with people, bring gifts and sing songs.” Award-winning author Mere Whaanga tells a story of land, sea and seasons; of living creatures and family ties, and the songs that connect us all.
Thursday, 30 March 2017
- ERG04, Education and Resource Centre, 157 Union Street East, UOCE
Kate McAnelly (MEd candidate) presents: Achieving citizenship for all: How can a kindergarten community of practice support the active participation of a disabled child and their family? and Sarah Robertson (MEd candidate) presents: Mums but not just Mums; Re-presenting Youth, Maturity and Motherhood on Facebook.
Thursday, 23 March 2017
- ERG01, Education and Resource Centre, 157 Union Street East, UOCE
PhD Candidate Rafaela Costa Camoes Rabello presents Conversing with Oil and Gas, Guideline and Government Experts - The diverse discourses of oil and gas social investment
Monday, 6 March 2017
- Room EG04, Education Support Services, 157 Union Street East.
Considering and submitting an Expression of Interest - submitting a strong proposal
Thursday, 2 March 2017
- ERG04, Education and Resource Centre, College of Education, 157 Union Street East
Guest Lecturer and William Evans Fellow, Associate Professor Kylie Peppler presents Make-to-Learn, lessons learned from the grassroots spreading of the 'maker movement' can help us reimagine schools and foster a mindset of creativity and innovation in educational settings.
Friday, 25 November 2016 12:26pm
The close relationship between the University of Otago and late Emeritus Professor Anne Smith has been honoured with a donation of books and journals from Anne Smith’s family to the University of Otago College of Education and the Children's Issues Centre.
Thursday, 24 November 2016
- ERG04 - Education and Resource Centre, 157 Union Street East
Guest seminar by Dr Anastasiya A. Lipnevich, Associate Professor of Educational Psychology, Queens College and the Graduate Center, the City University of New York
Free play and activity based storytelling: A case of one child’s narrative competence at kindergarten and at school
Thursday, 17 November 2016
- GMG01, College of Education Gym, Lecture Room 1, 159 Union Street East
Dr Alex Gunn, Associate Dean (Teacher Education)