Find out how we can help grow your business...
Call us right now!
The Department of Food Science staff are available for consultation.
Food Science also has a number of Research Centres and groups which regularly consult on a range of Food Science related issues and topics.
Flavour Science Intensive Courses
Flavour Science workshops can be offered by the Department of Food Science, either at the University or off-site.
Telephone (03) 479 4052, fax (03) 479 7567
- Trained panels to assess product quality (including texture analysis) and determine the impact of product variations
- Consumer studies to assess acceptability and preference for products
- Evaluation of the acceptability of consumer products in international markets, especially in Asia
- Preparation of expert reports on aspects of sensory science
- Clinical assessment of smell and taste functions
Telephone Pat Silcock (03) 479 7564, fax (03) 479 7549