For postgraduate students, a wide range of thesis topics are available to study, or alternatively, the student may devise their own topic after consultation with academic staff. Postgraduate programmes include weekly seminar and lab meetings enabling postgraduate students to access a wide range of knowledge outside of their own research topic.
Scholarships are available for students that pay living expenses and tutition fees. These are competitive, and students are encouraged to apply for them.
Further information about the following Postgraduate qualifications, available through the Food Science Department, can be found on the University website.
- Bachelor of Science with Honours (BSc(Hons))
- Bachelor of Appled Science with Honours (BAppSc(Hons))
- Diploma for Graduates (DipGrad)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science (PGDipSci)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Science (PGDipAppSc)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Applied Science (MAppSc)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)